If Etsy fees are crushing your soul, we’ve got the remedy. Open a store on Scott’s Marketplace on ‘The Boss’ plan, and you’ll keep more of the money you’ve worked so hard to earn.
Deciding where to sell — or how many places to sell — can be a tough decision. But once you reach a certain level of ballin’ in your business, Etsy fees simply no longer make sense.
That’s why The Boss plan was created for #bossbabes and #bossbros like you, so you can get a professional online store to sell your products without losing money every single time you make a sale.
No transaction fees = no penalty for selling a boatload of products.
Keep reading for a breakdown of Etsy’s fees vs. Scott’s Marketplace’s fees so you can make an educated decision based on what’s right for you!
Scott’s Marketplace vs. Etsy: A Price-Comparison Showdown
The Boss was designed to maximize your revenue.
How, you ask?
This chart details how The Boss fees stack up against Etsy fees below!
|None||$0.20 per item|
|None||$0.20 per item|
Basically, if your sales are skyrocketing, The Boss’s fee of $100 a month will keep more money in your pocket than the multiple listing and relisting fees Etsy charges, in addition to the 3.5% transaction fee you’ll pay per sale.
In fact, check out what Scott’s Marketplace seller, Kevin Smith, of Bulbsnblooms, had to say about The Boss plan vs. Etsy:
With Etsy, the listing fee was 20 cents per item along with a re-listing fee of 20 cents monthly. They also had a fee when an item sold. My fees would top $300 per month, or more. The Boss plan works best for our business and we are getting a lot of sales from Scott’s Marketplace at the start. I thought I’d get a couple — to my surprise we got a few each day.
But… What About the Features?
OK… now that we’ve compared Etsy fees with The Boss’s fees — what do you think?
Whether you drop your Etsy shop like it’s hot or decide to keep it and open a store on Scott’s Marketplace, you’re making a great financial move for yourself.
Here’s just a few of the bells and whistles you’ll get with your web store:
- Upload unlimited products for no additional fees
- Bulk upload tool to instantly import thousands of products from Etsy or a CSV file (Click here for instructions on how to use this tool)
- Bulk edit tool to quickly make edits to multiple products at once
- Image-editing tool
- Shipping and tracking tools
- Inventory tracking
- Order management
- Discount codes/sale feature
- Social media shoutouts
- Abandoned cart remarketing
- Store feature on homepage
- Featured products listing on homepage
- Feature on The Local Lifestyle, Scott’s Marketplace’s consumer blog
- And more!
You’re Selling Like a Boss — It’s Time Your Bank Account Showed It
Ready to open your store and start sellin’ with no transaction fees? Head over to Scott’s Marketplace and select The Boss.
If you have any questions about the plan or getting started, feel free to ask below in comments!
Check out these posts for a little more help too:
- 34 Ways to Promote Your Online Shop Like a Pro
- A Guide to Writing Damn-Good Product Descriptions
- Intro to SEO: How to Get Your Products Found in Search Engines
- The Top 4 Ways You Can Persuade Me to Buy From Your Online Store