Before You Write, Make Sure It’s Right
We accept original, super-awesome guest posts on The DRIVE (that haven’t already been published elsewhere).
But before you submit your post, please check out our guidelines to ensure your post will be a match for us (and take a look at our current posts to get a feel for our brand, tone, and topics too).
- Content must be original to our site — written by you, and not published anywhere else.
- Posts should be 600 words+.
- We prefer content that is unique, funny, edgy, provocative, and/or thought-provoking — but always informative and educational.
- Topics can be anything that would be of interest to a small business owner.
- Don’t just tell — show. Posts must include actionable tips and not just fluff.
- Templates, tutorials, and checklists are encouraged.
- Include a short bio (50 words or fewer) with your submission. You can include a link to your website/social media site.
- Credit all outside sources appropriately, including links to said information.
- We reserve the right to edit, partially or completely, every submission, including headlines and sub-headings.
- Any links included within the body of your post may/may not be removed, depending on content.
- Submission does not guarantee publication.
Great! To submit your original post for review, click here to fill out our guest blog submission form. If it’s a match, you’ll hear from us within two weeks.